RSS

Bombard your Nepal telecom SIM holder Enemies with sms


Use the following information wisely. The information i am about to share is related to sms bombing hapless and clueless Nepal Telecom SIM card holder. Don't over do it.This is not my original. Passed on to me by my friend this information has been in forum for quite a long time.
Ok the link goes like this
http://crbt.ntc.net.np/colorring/randompwd.action?usernumber=9841XXXXXX&colorringtype=0

All you people have to do is copy paste the link in your browser, replace the XXXXXX with the desired ntc number hit enter and hit F5. 1min of pressing would yeild about 200 sms to the victim. If your connection is broadband then victim will get more than 700 SMS. Not good is it.
  1. deepa

    April 23, 2008 at 7:09 PM

    Hey I don’t about this because I have mero mobile but I thing this is something interesting for people like me. But I m not going to do this BELIVE me and thanks for tech us all bombing work.

  1. MangalMan

    May 17, 2008 at 8:27 PM

    this link works for ntc users registered with crbt(caller back ring tone)
    http://crbt.ntc.net.np/colorring/getpwd.action?usernumber=9841XXXXXX

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.